View from 1001
Welcome to Residence 1001 in Falls Tower
Listed At $3,200,000
The Greenville skyline was forever changed with the opening 2 years ago of Camperdown. Widely recognized as the most transformational project in the city’s history, it includes office space, restaurants, shopping, entertainment, a luxury hotel & the tallest condominiums ever offered in Greenville. Falls Tower, a collection of 18 custom residences, is the pinnacle of a well-deserved, ultra-luxurious lifestyle. Watching sunsets over the mountains or having a front row seat as the city comes alive at night are pleasures known to the fortunate few who call Falls Tower home.
Residence 1001 is a one-of-a-kind open concept 3 bedroom/2.5 bath home that is the perfect setting for stylish entertaining & luxurious living. Soaring high above downtown on the 10th level, its commanding panorama of the cityscape and Blue Ridge mountains is unrivaled.
designed to allow for effortless flow
between living spaces.
10’ ceilings, recessed lighting & ceiling fans give a sense of space, light & air. Fixtures & finishes were curated for beauty, functionality & resilience. Calm neutral wall palettes & extensive custom millwork form a timeless backdrop that complements any style furnishings while porcelain flooring throughout offers the classic wood plank look & extreme durability.
The entry hall with tray ceiling makes high-impact first impressions. Welcome guests with a drink from the built-in bar’s Sub-Zero wine refrigerator & beverage center while all eyes are drawn to captivating views from the great room’s floor-to-ceiling windows.
The custom floorplan allows for effortless flow between living spaces. Enjoy dinner in the dining room with coffered ceiling & gallery wall, lounge in the great room around the fireplace with floor-to-ceiling marble surround while music plays on the built-in audio system, or cool your heels on the Italian marble terrace floor as you savor a sunset.
The kitchen’s polished white counters & ebony-stained custom cabinets offer a sophisticated backdrop for serving appetizers or family-style buffets on the oversized island. The pedigreed appliance suite, 2 concealed pantries & 96-bottle wine closet will impress discerning chefs. A Wolf E-series 6-burner gas range with convection oven, Wolf wall oven & microwave, Sub-Zero French-door refrigerator, Wolf Pro ventilation hood, pot filler over the range, and Cove dishwasher makes any chef’s endeavors a genuine pleasure.
For cozier times, the push of a button controls built-in motorized blackout shades on any window.
Decompress & meditate on the skyline from the wall of windows in the Owner’s Suite. Soothing wall color & high ceilings make it perfect for R&R. Dress down in the spacious walk-in closet. Unwind in the bath highlighted by stunning arched double vanities & imported tile walk-in shower. Choose between a luxurious soak in the freestanding tub or a rejuvenating shower under the rain head.
Take in stunning views of downtown as well from 2 additional oversized bedrooms with adjoining bath featuring walk-in shower, ample cabinetry & dual vanities.
The remaining spaces provide for modern everyday living: an office with mountain views & room for executive furniture, a generously sized laundry with front-load washer & dryer, utility sink with pullout faucet & abundant cabinets, and a convenient powder room off the entry hall.
There’s more beyond this urban oasis. Set the security system & head down the controlled-access elevator to Camperdown Plaza for yoga class or ice cream or continue down to your private garage, grab your bike & hop on the Swamp Rabbit Trail.
The 692 SF garage with storage cabinets, coated floor, room for 2 cars plus motorcycles, golf carts, bicycles & more is a separate deeded property behind a secured metal gate in an area exclusively for Falls Tower owners. Owners have full access to several other amenities including 24-hour onsite staff, well-equipped fitness room, rooftop relaxation area & nearby Deca swimming pool.
- 2,666 SF|3 bedroom | 2.5 bath |oversized 2-car garage with storage cabinets
- Custom-designed open concept floor plan
- Floor-to-ceiling windows with cityscape and mountain views
- Built-in motorized blackout shades on all windows
- Year-round covered terrace with imported Italian marble flooring
- 10’ ceilings throughout (trayed in entry hall, coffered in dining room)
- Recessed lighting and ceiling fans
- Gallery walls
- Abundant storage and closet space
- Solid core doors
- Benjamin Moore Aura Waterbourne interior paint in neutral palette
- Cancos™ Arcwood porcelain stoneware tile wood-look plank flooring
- Custom millwork (base, case and crown)
- LumaLuxe polished white quartz countertops
- Americraft custom soft-close cabinets and drawers with soft-close and full-extension slides
- Designer plumbing and lighting fixtures
- European Home H-series vent-free linear gas fireplace with floor-to-ceiling black marble surround
- Savant sound system with build-in speakers and subwoofers
- Wolf E-Series six-burner dual-fuel range with large capacity convection oven
- Wolf Pro ventilation hood and a pot filler over the range
- Additional Wolf electric wall oven
- Wolf microwave
- Sub-Zero Classic Series French-door refrigerator with Split Climate™ intelligent cooling system and ClearSight™ LED lighting
- Near-silent operating Cove dishwasher
- Two large concealed pantries
- Concealed 96-bottle wine closet
- Oversized laundry room with pullout faucet sink, Maytag front-load stainless washer and dryer and abundant cabinet storage
- Freestanding Jetta soaking tub
- Floor-to-ceiling imported tile walk-in showers
- Sargent and Greenleaf 1004 Series Star Mode locks
- Assa Abloy Emtek EMTouch & EMTTouch Classic Style Electronic Deadbolk Lockset
- Honeywell Home 6290W Touchscreen Home Security System
- Bradford White Electric Water Heater
- Two 5-ton super-efficient Daikin VRUC HVAC units with six zones
- 82” dry bar with custom display cabinets, undercounter Sub-Zero two-zone wine refrigerator and a Sub-Zero beverage center
- Gourmet kitchen with undercabinet lighting and electrical
For more information on Residences 1001 ownership opportunity, please complete the form below and a Falls Tower Camperdown condominium specialist will be in touch shortly. For immediate assistance call 828.243.0774.